2012年3月29日星期四

Haney share his memories of complex Tiger

"I mean very, very complex. He's a terrific champion. You know, he's different. But I expected that," Haney told CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight.

"I mean, if you see somebody that's as great as Padraig harrington, there's probably an excuse correctly. And you also wouldn't expect him to become exactly like everybody else."

Haney spent over 100 days in the company of Woods annually, even staying at his Florida home occasionally.

"Tiger is pretty closed off. That you do not really get yourself a great deal of communication from him, or deep conversations," he stated.

The ebook reflects "exactly what happened" in their time together as a result of publication of some sms Haney sent to Woods.

"I think that I am an excellent discount golf clubs friend to you personally. I can't feel as if I've gotten that inturn," reads one.

It is a move that has come in for criticism from some fellow coaches.

Rick Smith, former coach of Phil Mickelson, recently said: "I'd prefer to be broke and never possess a penny to my name before I violate the code of player/teacher confidentiality. For the guys who've committed their lives to teaching, this ought to be very upsetting."

"Those rules are not written rules. Those could possibly be rules that Rick and obviously a few other people believe are rules. But I wasn't bound by any agreement. I

The "great friend" text was sent as he resigned and reflects what Haney believes to be the facts.

"I always gave a solution which was inside best interest of Tiger Woods. And i also didn't feel as if that Titleist AP2 710 Forged Irons happened in turn," Haney said.

But there wasn't a unitary thing which made him need to terminate their relationship.

"We were built with a terrific time together. Tiger won plenty of tournaments. He won 45% of his tournaments the past three years I dealt with him," Haney said.

"It only agreed to be time for me to go. You realize, I had a lot of fun. It absolutely was the best opportunity a coach or teacher could have. I'm very thankful for it."

"I didn't know anything. Steve Williams, his caddy, couldn't know anything. And obviously Elin, Tiger's wife during the time, couldn't know anything," he said.

"I don't even think it might be my place necessarily being a coach (to own said something), but it could be my place, I feel like, like a friend. I certainly would've
Haney detects that the post-scandal Woods may have "softened" but says he's ok his best.

"He's definitely punching the ball well. After all, he finished first in greens in regulation, which for your years i taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver worked Tiger, I figured that has been an important statistic. He was always first in greens in regulation, or at the top."

"The great thing about Bay Hill if you ask me was that his putting was good. He finished fourth in putting. This is a key statistic. Every player that's won about the PGA tour this year has finished best in putting," he said.

没有评论:

发表评论